Primarily (51 %+) to assist in preparing and performing test specimens and test documentation in the CAE department structures and materials laboratory.
- Communicate daily with management on laboratory activities and evaluate work progressServe as a resource to regarding work, activities and test set up processes Perform day to day housekeeping activities of the laboratory Ensure and apply safety procedures and a safe working environment Review and follow standard testing documentation Maintain qualify documentation (complete documents, scan, copy, file…etc) Maintains and organizes files Completes assignments requiring the collection and organization of data; data entry for reports, database updates. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of routine Microsoft office practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of simple data processing and transmission principles.
• Ability to utilize computerized information systems.
• Ability to read and decipher data and standards on source documents/files to be entered.
• Ability to enter and verify information with accuracy and a reasonable rate of speed.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Skill in data entry or typing.
Education: High School or equivalent
Experience: No experience necessary
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>