Program Coordinator, Office of Experiential Learning
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the daily administration and operational support of the Graduate School's Experiential Learning Programs and academic courses. Programs include the Babson Consulting Alliance Program (BCAP), the Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE), Managing Talent: Your Own and Others (MTYOO), Global Connections through Technology (GCTT), Strategic Analysis Consulting Program (SACP), Masters of Accounting (MSA) Consulting Program, Masters in Business Analytics (MSBA) Consulting Program, and International Internship applications. Specifically responsible for working closely with Experiential Learning Faculty Co-Chairs, Babson Faculty, the Graduate Center for Career Development (CCD), Graduate Academic Services (GAS); and assisting the Director of Experiential Learning in achieving and maintaining a high quality student and Partner Organization experience across all program functions by supporting the needs of students, designated faculty, staff and client partners on a daily basis to positively impact the success of the department and the stakeholder experience.
• Support the delivery and programmatic outcomes of multiple student project teams per year by partnering effectively with key stakeholders. This includes: ensuring that the promotion and registration process for student enrollment across the Department's academic programs is successful; interfacing with Registrar's office and students to resolve all necessary issues within a customer-focused culture and in a continuous cycle of student enrollment; serving as point-of-contact with all student inquiries pertaining to the Office of Experiential Learning; and continually supporting strong customer service standards.
• Partner with Graduate CCD, Experiential Learning, and the Alumni office to secure external DLP recruitment (January and July sessions), increase current database and secure external DLP's, and match to students in collaboration with Graduate Programs for the winter and summer MTYOO courses feedback sessions.
• Coordinate logistics of student surveys for BCAP, MCFE and SACP programming to match student teams with Partner Organizations.
• Assist, in conjunction with the Director, policy and procedural implementation that will positively impact the administration, delivery, and effectiveness of all programs.
• Assist with logistics, communications, and event planning for student information sessions and Partner Organization events.
• Support and maintain comprehensive survey feedback mechanisms of Partner Organizations and students to better understand and enhance the programs. Assist with reporting and presentations for use by the Director.
• Coordinate with Director to provide regular support and tracking of project and Partner Organization information utilizing Salesforce as the CRM system.
• Assist with future design and expansion of our current DLP offering to one that models a Peer/Alumni Mentoring program for both Domestic and International Graduate Students.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as needed.Education Requirements: Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's Degree Position Knowledge/Skills & Abilities Requirements:• A minimum of 3-5 years of previous relevant experience
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and make independent decisions
• Must have strong project and program management skills
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong attention to detail and follow through, and the ability to work with multiple constituencies in a professional manner
• Must have strong technology skills: must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
• Envisions and proposes new methods to perform tasks that support ET&A; takes thoughtful risks; and accepts new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
• Anticipates and embraces change; demonstrates willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities effectively Working Conditions:
• Must be able to occasionally attend events during evenings and/or weekends.
Additional Experience, Skills & Abilities:
• Salesforce knowledge a plus
• Social Media knowledge a plus