Assistant Director, Curriculum Management & Assessment
Reporting to the Executive Director of Performance Analytics, the Assistant Director supports the coordination of Curriculum Management and Assessment (CMA) activities and data collection for all programs in the Fox School of Business according to AACSB accreditation guidelines. The Assistant Director will assist in providing timely, in-depth analyses for all CMA activities conducted at all program levels and ensure this highly confidential information is maintained in a secure environment. The incumbent will assemble and analyze all assessment data; develop and produce assessment reports; present assessment information to appropriate individuals and committees; and maintain records of current and historic learning outcomes and assessment activities
The Assistant Director will assist in preparation of the AACSB Self Study Report and accreditation reports, provide administrative support to all CMA-related committees and assist in content development and maintenance of related websites. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting with Fox's Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) as needed and providing research and benchmarking related to both CMA and CITL activities. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and at least three (3) years of directly related experience including assessment or assurance, managing and analyzing data from large data sets, preparing reports and creating presentations based on data analyses. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities: * Ability to work with KPI dashboards
* Demonstrated analytical, and creative problem-solving skills and ability to identify root causes, produce and analyze several solutions and choose the appropriate solution to solve problems. Asks the right questions, gathers good information and knows when to seek help or advice.
* Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and work with diverse groups of individuals, and establish and sustain professional, working relationships.
* Ability to facilitate group interactions and work in a collaborative manner to build team commitment and improve team effectiveness and project success.
* Demonstrate strong organizational and project management skills and ability to implement and manage multiple successful projects. Can articulate and write a basic project plan.
* Shows initiative by recognizing and reacting to opportunities and overcoming obstacles.
* Demonstrates high emotional intelligence.
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Ability to operate all standard office equipment and software
* Experience with qualitative analysis
* Experience using a Learning Management System
* Experience with maintaining websites
* Background working with Faculty in an academic setting Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law. Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact. To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu. Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: http://www.temple.edu/safety/asfr/ You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University's Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.