Assistant Director, Data Integrity
Assistant Director, Data Integrity
Development Support Coordinator
Division of Advancement Gen - 170000
Is this an internal posting only?
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
The Division of Advancement has a goal to promote the University of North Texas through its many programs of engagement, to secure private financial resources that support our institution and to empower the future leaders of our generations.
The Division of Advancement is seeking to hire an Assistant Director of Data Integrity to join our team. Data Integrity is an integral part of the Development team. The Assistant Director is primarily responsible for maintenance of the Raiser's Edge database for development and alumni to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date, with emphasis on biographical and demographic updates. Additionally, this position is responsible for serving as main point of contact for various departments and divisions across campus requesting data, updates, or training, and streamlining the data request and constituent update process using SharePoint or other project management software. This position proactively supports the mission of Advancement and the University of North Texas.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Updating the database with new and relevant information on individuals and organizations through global processes, imports, and/or other means in a timely manner.
* Conducting regular data integrity checks and performing necessary clean up, to ensure overall data health.
* Maintaining and developing user security settings in Raiser's Edge and NXT.
* Creating new users and coordinating training.
* Verifying completed data requests and fulfilling data requests as needed.
* Serve as main point of contact for departments and divisions across campus requesting data, updates, or training.
* Assist with development of relevant policies and procedures.
* Other related duties, as assigned.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree and two years of professional experience in marketing, fundraising, event planning, public relations, corporate account sales, or communications; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* Working knowledge of the development field.
* Knowledge of accepted business practices and procedures.
* Ability to establish and maintain cordial, productive, and professional working relationships with internal and external contacts.
* Ability to manage time, personnel, financial, and physical resources effectively.
* Exceptional communications skills.
* Ability to master University policies and procedures and apply these in specific situations.
* Some knowledge of philanthropy and fundraising principles or ability quickly assimilate.
The ideal candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Demonstrated meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and thoroughness are critical.
* Proficient use of information systems, including software/database systems.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
* Unquestionable discretion and ability to process confidential information in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Superior customer services skills.
* Previous experience with Blackbaud the Raiser's Edge or NXT or other donor CRM products, Crystal Reports, or Sharepoint a plus.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and references with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Quicklink for Posting