Lecturer -- Anthropology (Fall 2018)
Open May 15th, 2018 through June 21st, 2018
The Department of Anthropology is currently accepting applications for a temporary part-time Lecturer for Fall 2018. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate a strong record of teaching with an emphasis in Anthropology and expertise in Korean Studies. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in Anthropology or a related field by the time of employment.
Compensation is based on an annual full time salary range starting at $53,402 and is commensurate with teaching experience.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter indicating your area(s) of interest, CV, teaching statement, evidence of teaching performance, a Statement of Contributions to Diversity, and contact information for 3 referees.
Submit materials via UC Irvine's online application system, RECRUIT, located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04635
Applications must be submitted by June 21, 2018.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. It has a National Science Foundation Advance Gender Equity Program and is responsive to the needs of dual career couples in tenure track positions.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: https://www.anthropology.uci.edu/employment.php
- Cover Letter - Explain your interest and qualifications for the position
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Teaching - Provide details about prior courses taught including where, when, and topics covered. See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Evidence of Teaching Performance - Course evaluations, classroom observations, etc.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now