Voice Services Analyst
Requisition Number S1524
Position Number 998846
Position Classification Title Technology Support Analyst
Functional Title Voice Services Analyst
Position Type Staff
The primary purpose of this position is to provide voice service administration and technical support to end users for all University voice services, including
- Interface with clients regarding their voice related service needs and questions
- Determine appropriate voice service solutions for clients
- Manage fulfillment of voice service needs and estimating costs of voice services
- Maintaining documentation of customer requests and services
- Programming of voice systems as needed to meet client voice service needs
- Ownership of customer needs from first contact to followup and billing
An Associate's degree in Computer Information Technology, Computer Technology Integration, Networking Technology, or related area and one year of experience in the information technology field related to the position's role: or a Bachelor's degree from an appropriately accredited institution and one year experience in the information technology field related to the position's role: or Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or engineering or related technical degree from an appropriately accredited institution; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Journey level requires an additional one (1) year of experience
- Advanced level requires an additional two (2) years of experience
If no applicants apply who meet the required competency level and training & experience requirements, then management may consider other applicants. Salary would be determined based on competencies, equity, budget, and market considerations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must complete and submit an electronic application for employment to be considered. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing an electronic application. The application must be completed in full detail for your qualifications to be considered.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents with their electronic application:
- Cover Letter
- List of References
Applicants are required to upload a list of references of at least three (3) professional references that includes:
Type of reference (Professional, Supervisor, Colleague, Academic or Personal). One (1) of those references will need to be a current or previous supervisor.
Contact Phone Number
Applications are not successfully submitted until an online confirmation number has been received at the end of the application process.
Recruitment Range $41,573-$47,785
Org #-Department Information Technology Services - 23101
Work Hours of Position 8 A.M - 5 P.M, M-F
Job Family Information Technology
Competency Level Contributing
Open Date 05/15/2018
Close Date 05/22/2018
Job Close Date
Salary Grade Equivalency 70
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Reference Letter 1
- Reference Letter 2
- Reference Letter 3
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship?
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Greensboro News & Record
- Carolina Peacemaker
- Other Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other Professional Journal
- UNC System Job Board
- Other Online Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu