CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
JOB NO.: 94456-AS
Work Type: Staff-Full Time
Categories: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Training, Employee Development, Web Design/Development
Employment Class: Academic Staff-Renewable
Position Vacancy ID: 94456-AS
Working Title: Client Engagement Specialist
Official Title: SR IS SPECIALIST(S45BN) or IS SPECIALIST(S45DN)
Hiring Department: A067130-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/ENTERPRISE/PCS
Anticipated Begin Date: JULY 01, 2018
Term: This is a renewable appointment.
Minimum $60,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Degree and Area of Specialization:
No degree required.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
* At least three years of experience creating websites using a content management system or tool such as WordPress, Drupal, Dreamweaver, etc. (Seven years of experience required for Senior level.)
* At least three years of experience developing end-user content for IT services in a higher education environment. (Seven years of experience required for Senior level.)
* Experience communicating IT-related information and concepts with a wide range of end users, customers, and stakeholders.
* Experience with Knowledge Management systems for creating and maintaining end-user documentation.
* Experience developing change management programs and communication strategies for IT services.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience with IT Service Management systems such as Cherwell, ServiceNow, Axios, etc.
* Project planning and project management experience. Able to coordinate and prioritize different project tasks and effectively manage time and resources.
* A commitment to customer service and excellent customer service skills.
* Commitment to teamwork, balancing team and individual responsibilities, and supporting team efforts to achieve success.
License or certificate:
The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) provides information technology services to UW-Madison, UW System campuses, UW System Administration, and other associated agencies. DoIT employs approximately 900 people and operates with an annual budget of over $100 million dollars. The position is located within the Productivity & Collaborative Solutions Group (PCS). For more information, please visit our website: https://it.wisc.edu/.
The Client Engagement Specialist collaborates with clients across campus to functionally support the websites clients have developed using the campus enterprise Content Management Service, WiscWeb (an implementation of WordPress). This position is also responsible for client outreach including developing communities of practice for the service; facilitating campus users groups; developing and delivering brown bag and other educational events on relevant topics; and creating and maintaining documentation for the service. As a member of PCS, this position will engage with multiple teams across DoIT and UW Madison to support this service, develop enhancement recommendations based on client feedback, and work to continually improve the service provided to campus.
Please Note - DoIT is unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
Instructions to applicants:
To apply for this position you will need to upload a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter should outline how your experience meets the required qualifications of the position.
Additional Link: Full Position Details
NOTE: A Period of Evaluation will be Required
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains current campus safety and disciplinary policies, crime statistics for the previous 3 calendar years, and on-campus student housing fire safety policies and fire statistics for the previous 3 calendar years. UW-Madison will provide a paper copy upon request; please contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department.
Advertised: May 14 2018 Central Daylight Time
Application Close: Jun 11 2018 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time