The RITE Services Office at Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Network Analyst.
- Experience managing and deploying enterprise networks (including switches, VLANs, routers, and access control lists – ACLs).
- Must be able to demonstrate familiarity/understanding of the OSImodel.
- Good presentation skills, interpersonal skills, written and communication skills.
- A four-year degree in Computer Information Systems, a four-year degree in a related field, OR equivalent work experience.
- Available to work various shifts to assist with providing 24 × 7 support.
- Experience managing ShoreTel VoIP.
- Experience with enterprise network management software.
- Experience with cable plant (both fiber and copper) management.
- Work experience in an educational setting.
- Experience managing NextGen firewalls and/or load balancers.
- CCNAor equivalent network certification.
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.