Manager, Marketing Analytics - Communications & Marketing
The Manager of Marketing Analytics provides leadership, guidance, and supervision for the University's overall marketing and business intelligence initiatives. The Manager works with others in MarComm and across the University to establish strategic plans and key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure effective data allowing us to leverage and optimize our CMS, CRM and marketing automation platforms.
Our ideal candidate should be highly experienced in dealing with big data to create insightful, comprehensive, easy to understand and actionable reports. They will need the ability to automate, develop processes and procedures to create efficiencies for overall marketing analytics reports and databases. The ideal candidate will have experience with benchmarking customer activities and performance across business and academic units, channels, digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
The Manager of Marketing Analytics will need the ability to work with minimal guidance to develop rational approaches and solve analytical problems. Key to success will be leveraging strong communication skills to partner with multiple layers of the organization. Strong Google Analytics knowledge and Excel data modelling skills are required. Intermediate Tableau is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; or training and certification in military setting.
- 6+ years of experience in Analytics, specifically modeling and analyzing consumer behavior using state of the art techniques and systems.
- Must be expert in building Analytical Models in Excel and managing large datasets.
- Must have solid experience writing queries against large databases including ability to write: subqueries, join tables, case statements, cast data types and other functions.
- Needs strong influencing skills and ability to work in matrixed environment. Process improvement experience is preferred.
- Intermediate Tableau skill is required.
- Knowledge of different CRMs/MAs platforms as well as Drupal CMS skills are required.
- Master's degree.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Higher Education experience.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 pm (MST) June 4, 2018. Applications may be accepted and reviewed until position is filled.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.