MARKETING SPECIALIST & ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
JOB NO.: 94516-AS
Work Type: Staff-Full Time
Department: SCH OF BUSINESS IMC
Categories: Marketing, Public Relations
Employment Class: Academic Staff-Renewable
Position Vacancy ID: 94516-AS
Working Title: Marketing Specialist & Account Executive
Official Title: MARKETING SPECIALIST(S74DN) or ASSOC MARKETING SPEC(S74FN)
Hiring Department: A122019-SCHOOL OF BUSINESS/SCH OF BUSINESS IMC
Anticipated Begin Date: JUNE 04, 2018
Term: This is a renewable appointment.
Minimum $42,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Degree and Area of Specialization:
BA/BS in marketing, communications or related discipline
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an advertising or marketing agency or in client relations and marketing with project management role
- Strong marketing acumen with knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, particularly digital
- Experienced with running/overseeing multi-faceted communications campaigns and creative development projects
- Experience in client management that includes the ability to analyze client customer data to support future marketing planning processes
- Must be able to think strategically and develop implementation plans with strong follow-through with measurable results
- Understanding of the overall measurement/analytics and marketing trends
- Technically competent with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, content management systems, project management systems, CRM
- Exposure to media planning and reporting as well as an understanding of paid media strategies
- Ability to read web analytics and familiarity with platforms like Google analytics and CRM software
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Consulting skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and manage several projects/tasks at once, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional troubleshooting and creative problem solving to meet high-performance demands
- A proactive learner with organizational agility
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
License or certificate:
The marketing strategist role is an instrumental part of the integrated marketing communications team at the Wisconsin School of Business. This role works collaboratively with other strategists, designers, and copywriters to execute key marketing and communications initiatives for partners across the school.
This position reports to the Assistant Director and helps elevate engagement and enrollment marketing to build and enhance WSBs reputation by delivering best-in-class marketing. The Marketing Strategist is also responsible for providing strategic and tactical guidance and recommendations for partners to optimize results of marketing communications projects.
Instructions to applicants:
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to start the application process. Please upload a resume and cover letter addressing your qualifications relevant to the position.
Additional Link: Full Position Details
NOTE: A Period of Evaluation will be Required
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains current campus safety and disciplinary policies, crime statistics for the previous 3 calendar years, and on-campus student housing fire safety policies and fire statistics for the previous 3 calendar years. UW-Madison will provide a paper copy upon request; please contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department.
Advertised: May 11 2018 Central Daylight Time
Application Close: May 25 2018 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time