Director of Campus Recreation and Wellness
Job Title Director of Campus Recreation and Wellness
Posting Number 20170136EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department Wellness Ctr
Minimum Education Requirements
• Master's degree in Recreation, Exercise Science, or related field.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• 2 years full time experience working with recreational sports programming on a college campus.
• 2 years full time experience in recreation facility management.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated skills working with various computer applications.
• Demonstrated rule knowledge in volleyball, softball, flag football, soccer and basketball.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• First Aid and CPR Instructor Certification.
• NIRSA National School of Recreational Sport Management Level 1 or 2.
• Demonstrated commitment to working with diverse group.
• Demonstrated knowledge of IM Leagues scheduling software.
Posting Date 05/11/2018
Closing Date 06/01/2018