Coordinator of Women's Basketball Operations
Requisition # 2018-8760
Full-Time / Part-Time Part-Time
The mission of Princeton University Department of Athletics is to strive for excellence in academics and athletics, while embracing equity in opportunity, good sportsmanship, and ethical conduct. In keeping with this mission, the role of the Coordinator of Women's Basketball Operations is to support a quality varsity program which will challenge and develop the physical, mental and personal abilities of student-athletes of a Division I program.
Responsibilities of the Coordinator of Women's Basketball Operations include:
- Manage recruiting database of potential recruits
- Create and send out recruiting mailers for targeted recruits
- Plan and organize on-campus visits
- Manage subscriptions of both online and offline recruiting services
ALUMNI RELATIONS/FRIENDS GROUPS AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Schedule and coordinate all Friends Events (i.e. Chalk Talks, Alumni Game, etc.)
- Schedule all player/coach appearances within the Princeton community and immediate surrounding areas
- Schedule & coordinate coaching/youth clinics
- Acquire video of future opponents
- Oversee filming and video including capture of all home and away games
- Schedule/coordinate all bus and airline travel with business operations
- Schedule/coordinate all hotel bookings with business operations
- Coordinate reports and reconciliation of all travel expenses with business operations
MANAGERIAL PROGRAM/GENERAL ADMINISTRATION/CAMP DIRECTOR
- Serve as office manager of the basketball office
- Coordinate all administrative needs of the women's basketball office
- Work with university conference office on camp registration/housing
- Responsible for all equipment
- Organize coaches clinic
- Must attend practices in order to video or serve as clock operator as needed.
- Must travel with the team to away games and assist with game-day recruiting at home games
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- High level of basketball knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Necessary computer skills such as Microsoft Office and graphics
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must recognize the importance of recruiting to the success of the program
- Must be trusted with confidential material
The finalist will be required to successfully pass a background check.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Standard Weekly Hours
Work Schedule, If Other Than Standard Hours
nights and weekends required
Eligible for Overtime
Essential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)
Physical Capacity Exam Required
Valid Driver's License Required
Connect With Us! Join our Talent Network to receive updates about working at Princeton.
Princeton University requires all candidates to complete a background check successfully prior to the start of employment. The type and extent of background checks may vary depending on job requirements and/or functions.
Go to our careers site.