NEXT STEPS AMERICORPS PROGRAM MANAGER
Duties: Manage all aspects of the Next Steps AmeriCorps Program including the recruitment, selection, and management of AmeriCorps members; manage documentation and ensure compliance with federal grant guidelines; communicate regularly with broad set of stakeholders; plan and execute multiple events for member development and direct service; provide guidance and coaching to three full-time AmeriCorps members on as many partner campuses; provide guidance to part-time members; complete quarterly progress reports; and attend trainings and webinars required by the funder.
Qualifications: - A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- AmeriCorps experience preferred
- Candidates with a background in education preferred
- Proven record of setting high expectations and holding self and team accountable for performance goals
- Aptitude for developing diverse talent through performance plans, reviews, and leadership opportunities
- Commitment to and experience with community service, national service, and/or the development of young people as leaders, particularly through mentoring
- Efficient time management skills: ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects independently
- Detailed-oriented -- capable of managing specific documentation for compliance and accountability
- Passion for education, youth development and college access & success
- Attitude essentials: growth mindset, passion for PHENND's mission, detail-oriented, committed to teamwork, grit and resilience
Reference Number: 02-28773
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Netter Center for Community Partnerships
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: A-General/Professional Administrative