The Client Experience Department’s focus is to provide world-class customer service, through relationship based selling skills to increase Season Ticket Holder’s loyalty, customer satisfaction and retention rates. The Client Experience Specialist is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with a defined base of existing season ticket holders including renewals, referrals, add-ons and upgrades. Moreover, the Specialist will develop excellent relationships with accounts and deliver customized communications, events, programs and benefits to the Hurricanes most important fan.
The Client Experience Specialist responsibilities will include:
- Successfully meet quantitative retention goals by proactively offering benefits, fostering Member loyalty and creating lifelong memories.
- Manage a dedicated book of business using outbound and inbound calls, e-mail and in-person meetings in a fast and accurate manner daily.
- Execute ticket holder engagement programs and call campaigns including, but not limited to, cancellations, past due accounts, survey questions, event invites, and renewal likelihood.
- Process payments, relocation requests, account transfers, address changes, ticketing issues and any other account related duties for Season Ticket Holders.
- Correspond and resolve any customer issues appropriately.
- Perform customer service based duties for all home games, events and special events.
Responsible for maintaining compliance with NCAA, Atlantic Coast Conference, institutional and departmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties/assignments as directed by Director of Client Experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience using relationship based selling skills over the phone, through writing and in-person communication channels
- A passion for building relationships with people and natural customer service instincts
- A positive and resilient team centric attitude with a professional demeanor
- Advanced time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- One to two years of customer service and/or revenue driven experience
- The ability to work long and flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience using a ticketing system and Salesforce CRM preferred.
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>