Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Manager Marketing – New Programs for Chamberlain University will be responsible for analyzing potential new programs, conducting market research, & developing a launch plan should a program be approved. This position will report to the Director of Online Programs.
- Responsible for creating the value proposition for a new program. This includes doing competitive research, market trends, and launching market research.
- Identify features and benefits for programs along with consumer motivation.
- Provide point of view on program, consumer mindset, and approach to launch in market.
- Work closely with the finance team to understand the market conditions, financials, and industry criteria.
- Responsible for providing SWOT analysis along with understanding the benefit to CU along with any drawbacks (cannibalization rates/enrollment targets).
- Develop go to market strategy along with a detailed marketing plan that includes paid, owned, and earned media.
- Guide day-to-day execution for new program through launch.
- Partner with marketing leaders to ensure paid, owned, and earned tactics are being utilized effectively applications and enrollments for DeVry and Keller.
- Lead post launch analysis of new program (success of the launch, enrollments, consumer perceptions, etc.).
- Completes other duties as assigned..
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5-8 years in marketing, consulting, and/or business development.
- Extensive experience with market research and consumer insights.
- Thorough knowledge with use of offline and digital media as a direct response lead generation tool.
- Innovative thinker, collaborative team player and strong communicator.
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage the work and lead agency resources.
- Experience with paid and earned media.