• Assists in the design and development of ads, brochures, posters, signage and other printed materials for university publication and distribution.
• Designs and creates departmental, faculty and staff web pages.
• Recommends and supplies digital photographic files for publications and websites.
• Performs digital videotape transfer and off line editing for faculty and staff materials.
• Converts video to digital format and edits/produces video clips to be later used and/or presented in different publications and/or presentations.
Additional job duties include:
Amends final designs for comments and obtains final approval.
Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
Maintains inventory of all branding and marketing materials.
Assisting with onsite event set ups as needed.
Occasional on-site photography.
May lead the work assignment of student workers and temporaries
- Bachelor's degree 1 year of work related experienceKnowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of photography and graphic design
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>