Coordinator, Contact Operations and Customer Service
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Coordinator, Contact Operations and Customer Service position. Under the direction of the Director of Admissions, the Coordinator is responsible for direct supervision of staff and the management of processes and procedures within the College's Information/Call Center. This position provides assistance in the design and implementation of innovative troubleshooting methods to reinforce a strategic vision of an Excellent Experience for new and continuing students of the College. As a member of the Admissions team, the Coordinator assists the Director in the execution of communication strategies involving in-person, phone, live chat, and other forms of communication. The Coordinator demonstrates leadership that reinforces customer-centric priorities, champions customer-centric principles, and actively cultivates a customer centric culture throughout the Enrollment Management unit.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning required.
• Two (2) years of hands-on, management level experience required.
• Two (2) years of high-volume information and/or call center experience required.
• Previous experience in leading and implementing customer experience initiatives required.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and evaluate customer touch points to optimize and design future experiences required.
• Must possess demonstrated ability to establish one's self as a change agent for customer experience activities, delivering best practices, tools and education.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
• Must recognize customer service as a key priority and possess proven experience in providing excellence in customer service.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word and Excel required.
• Strong time and task management skills required.
• Ability to work effectively in an ethnically and culturally diverse work environment required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and team-building skills required.
• Two (2) years of management experience in an information and/or call center highly preferred.
• Previous call center management experience within an academic environment preferred.
• Experience with Ellucian Banner and call center tracking and monitoring systems preferred.
• Proven track record of developing, implementing and assessing innovative techniques in an information and/or call center preferred.
• Experience in, and appreciation for, a collective bargaining environment preferred.