Executive Director for Institutional Effectiveness and Research
The Executive Director for Institutional Effectiveness and Research is responsible for the leading the College's institutional effectiveness, research, and planning activities. This includes supervising the institutional effectiveness staff and managing all activities, processes, and products associated with institutional effectiveness and research. The executive director will work collaboratively across the institution to provide research and analysis support for the College's strategic initiatives to ensure effectiveness and excellence. The executive director is responsible for developing a calendar for internal and external reporting requirements and ensuring that all research and reporting deadlines are met. The executive director will support the President's Cabinet by working with the president and the executive leadership team to develop, monitor, and evaluate key performance indicators and metrics.Required Education:
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- At least 5 years of experience in institutional effectiveness, institutional research, assessment, planning, or related field within an academic environment is strongly preferred.
- Supervisory and leadership experience.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communications skills for a wide variety of audiences, both oral and written, and active listening skills.
- Strong statistical, analytical, presentation, problem-solving, and predictive modeling skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in research, survey design, and analysis.
- Ability to work one-on-one and collaboratively with administrators, faculty, staff, and students.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret, and present data.
- Ability to work effectively with people of varying levels of education and diverse backgrounds.