PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT - Cleveland, TN - Salary Range - $47,476 - $55,010 - The Project Coordinator for Workforce Development will provide program development, management, and implementation of workforce development programs and services and perform duties related to the success of the workforce development department.
- B.S. degree from an accredited college or university, preferably related to engineering, industrial-organizational psychology, human resources, training, or business.
- Experience in training development, delivery, assessment, and evaluation
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, problem solve, and exercise good judgment with minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Office productivity software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Skilled coordinating a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional project management skills