Photography Adjunct Instructor
Nicolet College is establishing a pool of qualified candidates to be considered when adjuncts or substitute instructors are needed to teach a basic Photography course in the Liberal Arts Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Deliver performance-based, learning-centered instruction in accordance with the mission, vision, and philosophy of Nicolet College.
- Use technology to enhance teaching and learning, as well as other aspects of work.
- Communicate regularly and provide consistent feedback to students about successful course completion.
- Maintain accurate attendance, student success, and scholastic records of students and submit required reports according to published deadlines.
- Communicate with full-time instructors and the dean regarding instruction and student performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students of varied ages, learning styles, academic levels, and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to create and facilitate student learning.
- Demonstrated ability to teach practical interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to teach. Successful teaching experience in a post-secondary setting preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships across the College and in the district required.
- Ability to meet Nicolet College Faculty Quality Assurance System requirements. View details at: http://nicoletcollege.edu/about/employment/certification.html
- Master’s of Fine Arts Degree or Master’s Degree in a closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credits in a visual arts field, is required.
- Experience with digital photography required.
- Experience in post-secondary teaching is preferred.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits are not included with this part‑time position.
Apply online at nicoletcollege.edu. Attach a letter of interest, a current résumé, and unofficial transcripts of coursework. Applications will be reviewed as needs arise.
Nicolet Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.