Senior Accountant & Financial Reporting Analyst
General Summary of Position:
The Senior Accountant & Financial Reporting Analyst reports to the Associate Controller and supports the financial accounting and reporting activities to manage the campus.
- Annual Audit and Financial Statements - Assist the preparation of the campus financial statement and audit
- Prepare and/or coordinate analysis, reconciliations and supporting schedules for statements
- Annual Integrated Postsecondary education Data System (IPEDS) report. Prepare IPEDs Report financial section and reconcile reported data to financial statements
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Summit Reporting
- Chart of Accounts/Journal Transactions
- Assist the Controller organization in providing campus leadership and communications to ensure compliance with internal controls and safeguards of University assets
- Customer Service & End-User Support
- Promote the University’s Commitment to Customer Service
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Please include a resume, cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.