Front-End Developer (part-time/non-benefited)
General Summary of Position:
The part-time -end front-end developer will assist the full-time front developer in day-to-day tasks.
1. Translating a proof of concept to html/css
2. Fixing UI bugs in existing sites / applications
3. Developing new sites / applications using CSS3, React, and Redux
4. Creating unit tests for existing components
5. Testing for 508 AA compliance
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- 2+ Years experience in Front End Web Development
- CSS3: box model, selectors, responsive layouts
- Manipulating the DOM without jQuery
- Functional programming
- ES2015 or newer
- Frontend build systems (webpack/grunt/gulp)
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Unit Testing (mocha, jest)
- Web Components & Shadow Dom
- Working knowledge of:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a part-time, non-unit, non-benefited position.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.