The Marketing & Communications division of Rollins College is seeking a
Traffic/Project Coordinator to join our team of passionate marketing professionals.
This role is responsible for project flow and will act as liaison between marketing and other college departments in coordinating project schedules and ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery of assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of specific experience in digital advertising/online media, print and outdoor media and industry-standard website basics
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Basecamp and HubSpot
- Established knowledge of campaign management, optimization and ad trafficking
- 3+ years of traffic/project management experience within an advertising agency, graphic design firm, internal corporate or pre-press department preferred
- Experience with a formal project management system to track projects and coordinate resources a plus
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, manage competing priorities, coordinate diverse projects and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated appreciation for private liberal arts education
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492752/trafficproject-coordinator
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.