Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect
The Information Technology department of Rollins College is seeking an experienced Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect to join their team. Establishing the framework for data quality and reliability and constructing the data architecture to establish a 21st-century institutional data warehouse, your areas of responsibility involve database modeling and data warehouse architecture; data warehouse schema design and ETL processes; and data warehouse and business intelligence system performance and integrity. We will rely on you to create, implement and enforce standard operating procedures; recommend policies and processes for existing and new services within the defined function/scope for enterprise data warehousing; and serve as SME for all contained within the data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree and certification in relevant major or equivalent experience in the field; Master’s preferred
- 5 years of experience with data integration (e.g. SAS Data Integration Studio) and database management system software (e.g. SQL Server)
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and lead change
- Understanding of data visualization, dashboard and infographic tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik, SAS BI)
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approaches for project management
- Experience designing and documenting ETL processes and tuning ETL performance
- Experience with higher education data
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492753/enterprise-data-warehouse-architect
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.