Director of Registration & Records - Sturm College of Law
The Director of Registration & Records, under the direction and supervision of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, is responsible for all aspects of law registrar duties at the Sturm College of Law, which includes: registration; examination scheduling and administration; maintenance and storage of academic records; grading, ranking, and graduation; degree and information verifications; preparation of reports from student data; management of staff; administration of Sturm College of Law academic policies in consultation with the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; and managing the student information system (Banner).
Examination scheduling and administration
Maintenance and storage of academic records
Grading, ranking, and graduation
Degree and information verifications
Assist with preparation of reports from student data
In coordination with the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, assist in the administration of the academic policies of the College of Law
Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of work experience in higher education, preferably in a registrar's office, an admissions office, or a similar student services office.
- Highly proficient in various computer systems and have the ability to learn new computerized record systems.
- Master's degree.
- Experience working at an accredited law school, preferably a law registrar's office.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful management experience.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 pm (MST) on Friday, April 27, 2018.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.