Assistant Coach, Football Analyst - Division of Intercollegiate Athletics (A1800234)
~~NOTICE OF POSITION VACANCY
University of Illinois
Division of Intercollegiate Athletics
Position: Assistant Coach, Football Analyst
Twelve month, 100% Athletic Services Basis Academic Professional Appointment
Primary Function: Analyze and study future football opponents as well as current Illinois practices and games.
• Participate in analysis of football practices and position specific drills and workouts to provide evaluation of areas of strength/weakness
• Statistical analysis of future opponents requiring collection and analysis of opponent game film and collected written statistics in order for provide information to coaching staff for creation and implementation of game plans and strategies
• Statistical analysis of current team via film and written statistics throughout the regular season
• Formulation and organization of data analysis in a manner useful to strategic team improvement
• Collaborate with Offense/Defense coaching staff in implementation of action plans to designed to strategically improve current Illinois athletes
• Maintain knowledge of and compliance with, specific NCAA, Big Ten Conference, and institution rules that relate to this position is required.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's degree in sport administration, communications, statistics or closely related field required.
Required: At least one year of experience working with a collegiate or professional football program, either as a player or personnel
Preferred: Experience with NCAA Division I-A or NFL programs preferred
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications.
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Applications and nominations will be accepted until all positions are filled, and review of applications will begin
immediately. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit materials prior to April 30, 2018. Applications not
submitted through http://jobs.illinois.edu will not be considered. Candidate must upload a letter of application and
resume. Online application will require the names and contact information for three references. For further
information regarding application procedures, contact: Tim Knox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews may take place prior to closing date. All applications will be given full consideration.
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer.
The University of Illinois is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information, visit http://go.illinois.edu/EEO. To learn more about the University's commitment to diversity, please visit http://www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu
College Name or Administrative Unit: Division of Intercollegiate Athletics
Category: Academic Professional
Title: Assistant Coach, Football Analyst - Division of Intercollegiate Athletics (A1800234)
Open Date: 04/16/2018
Close Date: 04/30/2018
Organization Name: Intercollegiate Athletics