Ambulatory Clinical Op Dir Assoc/UKHC
The Ambulatory Clinical Operations Director Associate will provide leadership to multiple clinical practices in partnership with Medical Directors, Clinical Leads and/ or other physician and senior leaders. This position will be directly responsible for operations management within Surgery, Urology, and ENT, as well as metrics and HR management, and business development.
Duties include: supervise clinic managers and partners to insure successful operation of revenue cycle functions, partner to ensure success of institutional initiatives, as well as multiple departments to manage the overall metrics in the divisions and services lines. This position will also provide human resources oversight for ambulatory physicians, mid-level providers, and clinical staff, and be accountable for HR policies, procedures and standards for clinical operations.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered)
Ambulatory Clinical Op Dir Assoc/UKHC
Ambulatory Clinical Operations Director Associate
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods of time, computer work, light lifting/pushing as needed.
Salary position that may require 40+ hours per week. Mainly 1st shift, but may require evening, early morning, and weekend work.
Leadership & supervision
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Experience in surgical clinical operations, as well as electronic medical records preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in managing clinical operations.
- More than 0, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years, up through 10 years
- More than 10 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter