IT SR PROJECT LEADER
Duties: Our team is at the intersection of business analysis, application development, data management, and application integration. This role is to lead a team of solution developers who oversee the product/service management of solutions targeted at the administrative program office staff and respective student populations. As a Solutions Team Lead you will work closely with management, IT Strategic Partners, and administrative staff of all levels to identify needs and provide solutions. You will oversee the product management of solutions targeted at these populations and be responsible for managing work being done on those solutions whether you are doing the work, your team members are doing the work, or external developers are doing the work.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required; 5 to 7 years of experience is preferred.
* Demonstrated advanced knowledge of web application programming and experience with at least one server-side programming language (Python, PHP, ColdFusion, etc.)
* Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering principles and product management
* Experience with RDBMS platforms and strong SQL knowledge
* Demonstrated experience in needs assessment
* Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight turnaround schedules
* Ability to keep abreast of technology trends
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to learn new skills both technical and non-technical and the desire to continue doing so.
* Experience with Python/Django
* Advanced knowledge about relational databases and MS SQL
* Experience with Salesforce
* Experience with Data Integration Tools
* Experience with project management and client communications
Reference Number: 07-28526
Salary Grade: E
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Wharton Computing and Instructional Technology (WCIT)
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: E-Information Systems/Technology