Assistant or Associate Specialist
Open date: April 13th, 2018
Next review date: May 16th, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: October 31st, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Thesaurus Linguae Graecae® (TLG®) at the University of California Irvine invites applications for a full-time research position. This appointment is for an initial one-year period with the possibility of renewal.
Prerequisites: Ph.D. in Classics or Byzantine Literature; high level of proficiency in Greek and Latin; prior experience in technology is desired but not required. Familiarity with textual criticism and a capacity for detail-oriented work are essential requirements.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The University of California offers an attractive benefits package. Applications should be submitted electronically at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04572. Applications should include a letter of application, a curriculum vitae and three letters of reference. Questions about the position may be sent to: [email protected].
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://stephanus.tlg.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now