Turf Grounds Worker
- General landscape maintenance practices and procedures.
- Appropriate chemical usage related to the landscape field.
- Road repair techniques.
- Performing routine maintenance on landscape vehicles, equipment, and tools.
- Communicating with the College community, contractors, and visitors.
- Using and maintaining power and hand tools.
- Proper pruning practices employed in maintaining shrubbery.
- Maintaining the proper records associated with landscape maintenance.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with fellow employees.
- Execute routine task assignments.
- Respond to emergency situations and task assignments on short notice.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High School graduate or equivalent with experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to complete assigned daily tasks.
The College of William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.