HVAC Installation & Repair Technician
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, diagnose and repair HVAC equipment.
– Ability to interpret blueprints, shop drawings and specifications.
– Ability to climb ladders.
– Good oral and written communication skills. — Ability to deal effectively with supervisors, peers and customers.
– Knowledge of HVAC construction methods and codes.
– High School graduate or equivalent.
– Demonstrated experience in HVAC maintenance, repair and construction.
– EPA Universal Refrigerant License.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experienced in the use of hand and power tools, gauges, and equipment used in HVAC maintenance and repair.
The College of William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.