Fire Science Faculty (Full-time Tenure Track)
Camden County College, located just outside of Philadelphia, is one of New Jersey's largest, most comprehensive community colleges. Nationally ranked in a number of key educational outcomes, the College has a tradition of high quality education in a wide range of transfer and career programs, and serves its county and the region at four College locations and many off campus sites.
We currently have a full time tenure track position available for Fire Science faculty to teach undergraduate level courses in the field of Fire Science Technology and related courses. This position is primarily classroom based, but also includes active participation in the structures at the training facility in Blackwood. Will also participate in the academic program review of the curriculum and in the Mentoring Program.
- Bachelor's degree in Fire Science or related field required; State and/or Federal certifications to teach in the field of Fire Science required
- Completion of the National Fire Academy's Executive Fire Officer Program preferred
- ICS 200 certification required; ICS 300 preferred
- Minimum two years teaching experience in education and/or training setting
- Minimum two years teaching college level fire science preferred
- Training and/or experience in teaching on-line college level courses preferred.
This is a full-time, ten month, affiliated faculty position. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. To apply visit https://jobs.camdencc.edu/postings/4989 for full job description and application.
Camden County College is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that values diversity in its faculty, staff and student body.