Biology Faculty (Tenure Track)
Camden County College, located just outside of Philadelphia, is one of New Jersey's largest, most comprehensive community colleges. Nationally ranked in a number of key educational outcomes, the College has a tradition of high quality education in a wide range of transfer and career programs, and serves its county and the region at four College locations and many off campus sites.
We currently have a full time, 10 month, tenure track position available to teach science majors and non-science majors undergraduate level courses in the field of Biology including Biology, Microbiology, Anatomy and Physiology and other related courses. Will also participate in the academic program review of the curriculum and in the Mentoring Program.
- MS in Biology or related field required, Ph.D. preferred
- Ability to teach Biology I & II, Microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology
- Experience teaching college-level courses preferred
- Experience using multi-media and technology in the classroom required; experience with online education preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use, maintain, and incorporate state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation into courses desired
This is a full-time, 10-month, tenure track affiliated faculty position. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. To apply visit https://jobs.camdencc.edu/postings/4990 for full job description and application.
Camden County College is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that values diversity in its faculty, staff and student body.