Director of Donor Relations
The Division of Institutional Advancement at Rollins College is seeking an experienced, collaborative professional for the role of Director of Donor Relations. As a leader on the Advancement Services team, this role is responsible for the management and integration of stewardship, acknowledgement and recognition, gift acceptance and compliance, engagement and Advancement events management. The Director develops, coordinates and oversees a college-wide approach to scalable stewardship and donor recognition programs, comprehensive engagement programs, gift agreement review and advancement events that strengthen relationships and institutional engagement. The Director also collaborates with Advancement colleagues on programming and collateral materials for fundraising, stewardship and recognition events, helping to craft and shape messaging that conveys the desired intent.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; advanced degree preferred
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible job-related experience; higher education and/or non-profit organization preferred
- Ability to lead people and projects, as well as act as an advisor and facilitator
- Staff and budget management experience
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills with proven ability to initiate, collaborate, implement and advance activities that support institutional priorities
- Tact and discretion to confer with confidential donor, prospect and gift accounting data, with particular attentiveness to anonymous donors and other unique donor acknowledgement and stewardship requests
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet aggressive timelines and challenging deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492749/director-donor-relations
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.