Coordinator - Divisional Operations
Coordinator - Divisional Operations
Position Category: Staff - Full-Time
Under the Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations and Divisional Operations & Strategy, the Coordinator will focus on increasing internal operational efficiency, communication, and collaboration. The Coordinator will work with the VP to analyze, create and develop, implement and monitor divisional goals, including work with the PBA process, management of the division's policies, as well as manage special projects/events as assigned by the VP and UVU Foundation CEO. The Coordinator will be responsible to manage and coordinate divisional vendors' service contracts, on-going professional development and training, and maintain associated budget.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree in a directly related field of study or a combination of education and experience totaling four years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of business practices, business plan development, budgeting, financial analysis and projection, correspondence, and report generation.
- Knowledge of and significant experience with fund raising procedures, techniques, and best practices, as well as legal, compliance, and ethical constraints.
- Knowledge and ability to conduct sophisticated research, analyze information, problem-solve, plan strategically, and make reliable projections.
- Knowledge of university policies and procedures.
- Office productivity software skills, which must include MS Office programs, SharePoint, online resources, web, social networking, and cloud computing applications.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Strong technical writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Expertise in use of English grammar, punctuation, and syntax for both written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work in a team environment within a large organization with diverse constituencies and rapidly shifting priorities and deadlines; ability to set priorities and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to commit to the highest standards of customer service, professionalism, and ethics.
- Ability to think conceptually, globally, and understand the comprehensive operation of an institution of higher education.
- Ability to learn subject-specific terminology for use in crafting development communications.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a discrete and confidential manner.
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of work experiences related to the essential duties.
General office environment with ability to see, hear, talk, sit for extended periods of time, walk, move, and fine hand manipulation.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
Pay Range: $28,512 - $35,640
Advertisement Number: STA72218 Development/Alumni/Donor Staff 05/16/2018
Open Date: 04/11/2018
Review Start Date: 04/18/2018
Close Date: 5/16/2018
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant: Please complete the application in its entirety. Please list a minimum of three references. References may be contacted at some point during the screening and selection process for a letter of recommendation. Priority consideration will be given to those applicants who apply on or before the “Review Start Date." This job advertisement may close at any time after the review date.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/6094
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicant’s qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.