Development Coordinator, Office of Development
Salary: $44,200 - $65,700
Title: Development Coordinator, Office of Development
Category: Management and Professional
Date Posted: 04/11/2018
Position Information: Under the direction of the Budget and Operations Manager, the Development Coordinator will support UC Riverside's development office by overseeing day to day operations including; managing timelines and calendars, providing administrative support to the office, providing telephone and office coverage, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence and other development business processes. Incumbent will possess a high level of professionalism and diplomacy in interactions with donors, faculty, campus leadership and University Advancement leadership team. Cover letter required.
Minimum Requirements: Ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
Working knowledge of financial processes, policies and procedures.
Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
Preferred Qualifications: Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs.
Additional Information: In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview