Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 04-10-2018
The Sponsored Project Program Coordinator provides extensive support for Decatur Teacher Education Pipeline partnerships with Decatur Public Schools and community organizations in Decatur. In addition, this person will work with ISU student teachers, will help coordinate the Induction & Mentoring program, will assist with STEP-UP, and will coordinate TEACH events. This person will also assist with other Pipeline programs and initiatives as needed.
This position is located in Decatur.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Two years of full time professional experience managing projects in a related field.
3. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Bachelor's degree in Education
2. Previous experience in a liaison role.
3. Familiarity with Illinois State University's teacher education programs.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.