University of California, Irvine
UC Irvine's Temporary Employment Service has immediate temporary assignments available for Painters.
The painter will be responsible for apartment and site (interior and exterior) preparation, painting, clean up, surface repair, inventory and equipment management and maintenance, and assisting with painting projects. The painter shall maintain an organized and safe work environment.
Strong Candidates will have:
* Working experience as a painter
* Experience masking, patching, sanding, and priming
* Experience and ability to use ladders
* This is a temporary employment position reporting UCI's Temporary Employment Services (TES) Department.
* To be a viable candidate for the temporary employment program, you must be able to start employment within 1 to 2 days after temporary employment is offered.
* Interviewing and hiring is based on internal hiring needs and how well the candidate matches the requirements, and a fit to the assignment.
* TES is constantly seeking applicants although there may not be the immediate need to interview or hire.
Hourly Salary: $27.77
Please attach your resume.
Employment subject to criminal records background check.
Some temporary assignments may require clearance of health physical or require a valid California Drivers License for driving university vehicles.
As a federal contractor, UC Irvine is required to use E-Verify to confirm the work status of individuals assigned to perform substantial work under certain federal contracts/subcontracts.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in employment with UCI Temporary Employment Services.
To apply, visit https://staffing2.hr.uci.edu/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=2018-0009