Provide scheduled landscape maintenance services and work generated through the work order system to the University for the Old Campus, New Campus, Law School, and the Dillard Complex.
High School graduate or equivalent with experience in a related field.
Valid driver’s license.
Demonstrated ability to complete assigned daily tasks.
- General landscape maintenance practices and procedures.
- Appropriate chemical usage related to the landscape field.
- Road repair techniques.
- Performing routine maintenance on landscape vehicles, equipment, and tools.
- Communicating with the University community, contractors, and visitors.
- Using and maintaining power and hand tools.
- Proper pruning practices employed in maintaining shrubbery.
- Maintaining the proper records associated with landscape maintenance.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with fellow employees.
- Execute routine task assignments.
- Respond to emergency situations and task assignments on short notice.
The College of William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.