Part-time General Office Assistant
The general office assistant performs a variety of general accounting tasks and support in the Controller’s office.
- Open all mail, sorting invoices or requests that belong to purchasing department.
- Enter data into computer system.
- Help AP Manager with bi-weekly check run
- Research discrepancies in records as needed
- Help assist with annual audit
Requirements: Proven accounting experience, preferably as accounts receivable or account payable clerk. Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures, competency in Microsoft office especially excel. Organization, accuracy and attention to detail a must. Data entry and word processing skills preferred.
To apply, please submit a résumé, cover letter and two contact references through Interfolio.com at: http://apply.interfolio.com/50110
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity.