ASSOC DIR., MARKETING AUTOMATION
Duties: Wharton Executive Education seeks an Associate Director, Marketing Automation. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will have specialized knowledge of marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo. The Associate Director will have strong knowledge and understanding of two critical dependencies for success - 1) marketing automation strategic planning, and the development and execution of lead generation and nurture campaigns; 2) data integration requirements, and of various systems, including Marketo and Salesforce. The Associate Director will develop extensive knowledge of the Executive Education audience data in Salesforce and have the ability to mine and report on data to support strategic planning. The Associate Director will have the ability to direct various teams (IT, Marketing, Client Relations) to collaborate on data management and integration.
* Responsible for the design, implementation, measurement, and maintenance of automated Marketo programs (lead nurture, reengagement, referral), as well as Marketo forms, and campaign landing pages.
* Manages the strategic development and execution of prospecting and internal email campaigns, including: identifying target audiences, segmenting relevant lists, overseeing production of email copy and creative, testing campaigns, and reporting on results.
* Works closely with sales and marketing to maximize the effectiveness of marketing automation to drive both quantity and quality of leads, and to improve conversion rates.
* Prepares campaign performance reports, monitoring conversion rates and making appropriate, adjustments to improve results and optimize engagement.
* Acts as primary liaison between IT and Marketo consultants to maintain program functionality, data integrity and optimal cross-system integration.
* Supports the Director of Marketing with ongoing reporting needs and the development of email and direct mail strategy.
Qualifications: * College degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience required, IT background preferred.
* Strong background in establishing campaign structure in Marketo and ROI reporting through Salesforce.com .
* Marketo certification a strong plus.
* 3-5 years related experience required; 5+ years preferred. Marketo experience preferred.
* Solid understanding of regulatory environment for digital marketing program including CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance.
* Must be able to accomplish goals in a fast-paced environment, make decision using sound judgment and place strong emphasis on integrity.
* Understanding of email best practices.
* Familiarity of how Marketo integrates with SalesForce.com .
Reference Number: 07-28411
Salary Grade: 027
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Executive Education
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: B-Executive/Managerial Administration