Faculty - Cosmetology
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking a full-time Cosmetology Instructor. The Cosmetology Instructor is a full-time faculty member who is responsible for conducting assigned day and/or evening classes of instruction. The Cosmetology Instructor participates in maintaining the curriculum in a comprehensive, current, and employer-responsive manner.
- A.A.S. Degree in Cosmetology.
- Current North Carolina certification as a Cosmetology Instructor.
- Current North Carolina cosmetology license.
- Three years’ teaching experience with CTE students in the field of Cosmetology.
- Must be committed to the open door philosophy and have excellent team building skills.
- Must be available for early shifts and alternate calendar schedules.
- Previous employment as a manager of a small business dealing with customers and supervision of employees and/or management or teaching experience in a community college, or three years’ teaching experience on the community college level.
- Pivot-Point training and teaching methods preferred.