Develops, implements and oversees programs and services in assigned office, college, division or department; be responsible for the oversight of operations and maintenance of said office, college, division, or dept.
Reporting to the Director of Data Management, Strategic Analysis, and System Support in the Enrollment Services Division, this position is responsible for managing and ensuring the quality and integrity of DegreeWorks Scribe, audits, system configurations, and related reporting. Use of data retrieval and reporting tools such as SQL, Base SAS and/or SAS Enterprise Guide (EG), Microsoft Office, Adobe products, and other software for identification of potential issues and presentation of reports. This position also supports the Office of the Registrar in the curriculum proposal process. Additional administrative duties include complex data compilation, data evaluation and entry, creation/management of spreadsheets, and creation of application/business process documents.
This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask. This position also requires capability to work well with people from different academic and administrative disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and knowledge. There is an expectation of self-supervision and a willingness to work independently or as a team member.
- Three (3) years of experience in DegreeWorks Scribing, system maintenance, and technical problem resolution.
- Three (3) years of experience in data retrieval/analysis from a relation database, preferably in an academic setting, using SQL or SAS Business Intelligence System.
- Three (3) years of experience in higher education curriculum process.
- High-level experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with ability to solve problems and make effective decisions
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive data.
Minimum Salary: $52,500
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience (may require some specialized skill sets/training)
Experience in the Banner Student Information System to include database level knowledge.
- Experience in database level access to DegreeWorks data.
- Familiar with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working in higher education.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a collaborative approach to problem solving.