Postdoctoral Scholar - Statistics Fall 2018
Open April 9th, 2018 through May 25th, 2018
The Statistics Department at UC Irvine has a full-time position available for a Postdoctoral Scholar. This position requires a Ph.D. degree in statistics or related fields. The position entails performing research in the area of Bayesian analysis, stochastic process modeling, statistical machine learning, and computational statistics. The research involves developing computationally efficient Gaussian process models for neural data analysis.
The appointment starting in Fall of 2018 is for one year initially, but can be extended. The salary for this position begins at $48,692 but is also contingent on knowledge and experience. The position is dependent upon extramural funding.
Interested applicants should respond by forwarding a cover memo, curriculum vitae, and the names and addresses of three references to: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04537
Applicants should respond no later than 6/1/2018.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now