FT Admin - Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
Reporting directly to the Provost/Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs, the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs (AVP) leads, coordinates, and/or assists with the development, implementation, and evaluation (for continuous improvement) of all Academic Affairs initiatives, processes, and operations.
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university required.
- Successful college-level teaching experience.
- Experience and/or knowledge of academic operations.
- Demonstrated experience at successfully managing a staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current best practices in teaching and learning.
- Experience with or a strong understanding of trends in alternative paths for degree or certificate completion (e.g., credit for prior learning experience).
- Experience or familiarity with non-credit courses and programs.
- Experience with community engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience in successful project management, or, a demonstrated ability to engage in successful project management.
- Experience with higher education accreditation.
- Doctoral Degree from a regionally accredited college or university preferred.
- Successful experience at a director’s or dean’s level (or similar leadership position) or higher.