Visiting Assistant Professor, Applied Behavior Analysis
The Department of Health Professions at Rollins College is seeking applicants for a one-year visiting faculty position in Applied Behavior Analysis at the rank of Assistant Professor, beginning in August 2018. The position includes teaching courses in the Applied Behavior Analysis and Clinical Science master’s program. Courses include Thesis/Capstone, Practicum and other ABA courses depending on the applicant’s specialization and area of interest.
The Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis and Clinical Science is a 62-credit-hour, cohort-based program that provides training in the experimental, applied and conceptual domains of behavior analysis. The Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. (BACB®) has verified the course sequence and intensive practicum courses toward the coursework and experience requirements for eligibility to take the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) examination.
- Doctoral degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABD considered), preferably from a program accredited by the Association for Behavior Analysis - International and with a course sequence verified by the BACB, for which the candidate conducted a behavior analytic dissertation
- BCBA certification or Board-Certified Behavior Analyst - Doctoral® (BCBA-D®) in good standing and completion of BACB-required supervisor training by start date
- Minimum of three years of clinical Applied Behavior Analysis experience
- Evidence of effective teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate level in the form of teaching evaluations
- Evidence of research productivity in the form of presentations and/or publications
- A desire to contribute to a diverse and inclusive learning and working environment where we view differences as rich opportunities for understanding, learning and growth
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492745/visiting-assistant-professor-applied-behavior-analysis
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.