Office Services Clerk (Reg FT)
Community College of Allegheny County
Position Title: Office Services Clerk (Reg FT)
Department: Business Office
Campus: Boyce Campus
Additional Information: Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Monday - Friday; 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Salary Grade: SEIU B - $16.94
Job Category: Office Support Staff/Maintenance/Housekeeping
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 0647
Job Open Date: 12/1/2017
Job Close Date: 4/20/2018
Skill Requirements: Must have demonstrated ability to perform certain clerical functions such as recording,verifying and calculating data. Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and oral instructions.
Physical Requirements, If Applicable: Must be able to lift, carry and moves mail sacks, boxes of supplies and other heavy materials for extended periods of time.
- Receives, sorts, routes, and delivers campus mail, supplies, and equipment.
- Verifies materials shipped and received against bills of lading and other records; signs for campus deliveries;visually inspects quality and quantity of materials received; rejects damaged goods and records shortages.
- Maintains inventory of general office supplies and re-order materials as needed; shelves and stock inventory and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintains related records, logs, and files; collate, staple, and bind materials as needed; operates duplicating equipment.
- Assists in training temporary personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here or by going to http://www.ccac.edu/hr, selecting "HR Forms and Documents" from the left menu and locating the link named "CCAC Instructions on Clearances.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=162