Marketing Production Assistant
Job Title Marketing Production Assistant
Job ID 997322
Location Wolfson Campus
Full/Part Time Full-Time
STAFF - Support Non-Exempt (SNE)
$19.22 - $24.02
Marketing & Publications
Open Until Filled
The Marketing Production Assistant provides marketing administrative support for the Marketing Communications Department in the Division of College Communications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides administrative, purchasing, and clerical support for the Marketing Communications Department
- Assists Marketing Manager with various projects including but not limited to: media and print buying; direct mail list research and management; and trafficking print advertising and broadcast spots
- Works closely with Project and Digital Marketing Coordinators and assists art and editorial department teams
- Helps college staff and clientele with marketing and advertising activities; including project and budget approvals
- Performs vendor relations activities: provides specs, secures and analyzes quotes from vendors and follows up job production from purchasing to delivery stage
- Processes invoices and secures performance back-up in accordance to project media plan and budget
- Prepares budgetary and activity reports for clients and the Communications department management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate of Arts degree in related field from a regionally accredited institution and four (4) years of experience in responsible administrative and clerical work, or any combination of education and experience
- All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Knowledge and understanding of college organization, goals and objectives, and objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite in MAC and PC environments.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to display initiative and to work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to think, reason, and make sound judgments to decide how duties and responsibilities are completed in compliance with college standards and guidelines.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees or organization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
- Ability to work a flexible scheduled that may include weekend and evening assignments