Sr Program Project Coordinator
Rehabilitation and Health Services - 135350
Is this an internal posting only?
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm;
The University of North Texas Workplace Inclusion and Sustainable Employment (UNTWISE) is a part of the Rehabilitation and Health Services Department.
UNTWISE provides training to vocational rehabilitation practitioners, Employment Service Providers (ESP) and organizations serving individuals with disabilities.
The University of North Texas Workplace Inclusion and Sustainable Employment (UNTWISE) is seeking to hire a Senior Trainer to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Plan, develop and produce state of the art material specific to the employment of persons with disabilities, including pre-employment training services for youth and students with disabilities.
* Provide training for rehabilitation personnel, consumers with disabilities and rehabilitation stakeholders, within designated area, within specified time frames.
* Review and update course materials to ensure consistency with current federal and state laws, regarding services to individuals with disabilities.
* Identify and secure subject matter experts to provide web-based training to constituents, based on needs assessment results.
* Provide technical assistance to rehabilitation training participants as requested.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess Bachelor's Degree in related field and four years of related experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* Ability to adapt to program/project and incorporate creativity and originality.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
A Master's degree in Rehabilitation Counseling. Two years of experience serving people with disabilities including people with the most significant disabilities. Three years of experience developing, providing and/or coordinating training related to disability and/or employment including experience with youth with disabilities. CRC or LPC preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Quicklink for Posting