Career Services Advisor-Mesa, AZ
Carrington College is seeking a Career Services Advisor for the Mesa Campus. In this position you are responsible for completion of the required Career Services touch points, the externship process and meeting graduate employment goals of their assigned students.
- Assist graduates in securing education-related employment through developing their employment search skills in resume writing, interviewing, networking, etc., along with developing their ability to enter the workforce with professional soft skills such as arriving to work on time, dressing appropriately, etc.
- Meet or exceed graduate employment goals for assigned students.
- Responsible for the successful completion of the Career Services externship process and meeting the extern to hire goals for assigned students.
- Accurately complete and document all required Career Services touch points in adherence with Carrington policies and procedures
- Accurately complete and document graduate employment in adherence with Carrington policies and procedures.
- Collaboratively work with Academic Affairs to meet graduate employment and externship goals.
- Promotes and supports our students to seek further education within our partnering intuitions.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to meet personal and team performance goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail, well organized, time management and communication skills and reliability are imperative. Former management or higher education experience is preferred; but not required.
- Ability to interact with others on a professional level using excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong PC skills with solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience in internet job search techniques.